As the U.S. population ages, the demand for qualified medical billers continues to grow, with 21% more jobs in 2020 than in 2010, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Commonly employed at both hospitals and small practices, billers fulfill a key role by ensuring medical facilities are reimbursed for the services they provide.
If you’re interested in launching a career as a medical biller, this site is designed to provide you everything you need to get started. We provide detailed career and educational data for all 50 U.S. states; information you can use to get the right training ad land that great medical billing job.
Among our education resources, you’ll find:
- Explanations of the different certification option
- Sample curricula from medical billing certificate and degree programs
- Various financial aid resources
- Prep guides for acing your certification exams
- Overviews of the best academic programs in each state
The career sections include:
- A breakdown of what medical billers do and their day-to-day work
- Salary data and career outlook from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Listings for current job openings in your area
- The top employers of medical billers in each state
- The best urban areas for salaries and job prospects
With resources and honest advice tailored specifically for your home state, Medicalbilling.net is the comprehensive roadmap to your new career. We’re always striving to improve the site, so please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for visiting!